- This event has passed.
Midsummer Days Parade
June 18 @ 2:00 pm
Please Complete the Entry Form using the link below. A Payment/Confirmation Link will be emailed to you once your entry is approved.
- Line up information is NOT available before day of parade.
- No correspondence will be sent.
- Go to American Legion (6439 Elm St) at/after 1pm for line-up #.
- Parade is held rain or shine.
- Parade line-up is assigned in order entries are received.
RULES & REQUIREMENTS
- A General Liability Policy is required for all participating groups.
- Candy must be thrown to the curb.
- No water guns or water balloons.
- No alcohol consumption while riding/ driving in the parade.
- The Legion incurs larger clean-up fees from the distribution of material or advertising with no monetary value (ie: flyers vs coupons). Units distributing this type of non-monetary value material must enter parade at higher entry fee level. Violators will be subject to a fine.